First of all, I want to thank all of you who have been supporting “The Rad Realtor.com” project by sporting stickers, t-shirts, “liking” The Rad Realtor Facebook page, and attending The Rad Realtor Skate Jams. When I launched “The Rad Realtor.com” project, it was a way to combine “giving back” to the things I love, with marketing my Real Estate business. I set some pretty lofty financial goals for this first year, and am happy with how close I have come to achieving them thus far. With your help, I hope to reach my goal of giving back $10,000 towards rad activities…
To date, The Rad Realtor project has given back in several ways:
* Paid for the new Baltic Birch top coat that was installed in The Pay It Forward Bowl, at Aura Skate Park.
* Paid for much needed repairs to The Old Bro, (one of the best back yard bowls around…)
* Sponsored The Rad Realtor.com, Black Magic Soccer Team (Carlsbad Lightning age 12 and under, girls)
* Made several donations to local school sports teams, and future skate parks.
* Purchased new skateboards for a few lucky recipients.
* Currently working on plans to sponsor a series of skateboard contests in the San Diego area.
If you appreciate, use, or would like to get funding for another project, school, or charity, it is easy to do… ANY referral that ends up in a closed real estate transaction, will qualify for a minimum contribution, from “The Rad Realtor.com” project, of $1000. All you have to do is put the Buyer or Seller, and myself, in contact with one another. So keep your ears open, if you hear someone talking about Real Estate, please think of “The Rad Realtor”…